Okay. Second blog.
Stuff for 2014. Rather than say I want a new kitchen and windows (I do), and that I want to loose a shit load more weight (I do) I do actually have some writing goals for 2014. They may only be small ones but they are there.
1. Submit my completed short story for the UK Anthology with Dreamspinners. A tale set in Blackpool involving, Frank Sinatra, a theater, a man named Josef and the National Trust.
What can go wrong with that?
2. Complete and submit my first 50k novel – Nudge. Neil Diamond, cop cars, Batman, and boys named Chris and Will.
3. Submit HALO. A 5k short I did set in Cyprus. A runner, a broken leg and a balcony. Rear Window fanfic? Quite possibly.
4. Start and complete my Manchester Pride story. Connected to Nudge possibly part of a series.
5. Write the story about the serial killer. Yeah a Serial Killer.
6. Go to the UK meet in Bristol. Well pay for it. How I get there is another thing.